Monday, September 6, 2010

packing, packing, packing

So I have spent the better part of this week trying to organize my life into a series of suitcases, backpacks and bags. It's a task that is not particularly easy or pleasant. Now with the big trip coming up tomorrow evening I am putting the final touches in my three suitcases, and one backpack. I have to leave a lot behind but I suppose that is a price I am willing to pay. 


Oh! I guess I should give all some background information about where I'm going! here goes:


I am going to England for eight months as my first year of university. The school I am going to is called the Bader International Study Centre, owned by Queen's University, and it is located in Herstmonceux Castle in the south-eastern part of England. I am leaving tomorrow, the seventh, on a night flight and I will arrive around 8:30 in the morning (England time) on the eighth. The school year ends on April 14th at which point I may do some of my own traveling around Europe :)


So this blog is just to keep my family, friends and anyone else who is interested informed about my year - classes, field studies, trips, you name it!


and now back to packing .......


 oh and this is my school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment